This is a listing for one 3d printed, stainless steel, bullet shaped container with one already inserted tritium vial (3mm x 22.5mm). This container is build to endure, integrating several upgrades and innovations.
- Internal Plexiglas shielding tube for the vial. 1mm thick wall, equivalent to 3mm of glass thickness.
- External hard rubber shielding tube with 2mm thick wall.
- Hybrid glow system integrating one tritium vial (core glow system - CGS) and six phosphorescent, light-activated dots (peripheral glow system - PGS). Dots will be the same color as the Tritium vial.
- Vial shock protection (hard rubber tube shielding).
- Enlarged phosphorescent light-activated dots for increased visibility.
- Three large viewing windows - Enhanced Visibility Design.
- 40% thicker, heavy-duty, stainless steel body.
- Four top ports for angled visibility.
It can be used as a keychain accessory (finding your keys in the dark), incorporated externally to a backpack or as an stationary beacon.
The vial is not designed to be removable unless it is damaged, for replacement.
Size 43mm x 16mm, Weight 22gr.
Tritium (symbol T or 3H, also known as hydrogen-3) is a radioactive isotope of hydrogen and one of the most valuable substances on earth, with a market price of 30.000$ per gram.
The Tritium vials used are light sources of gaseous tritium isotope, hermetically sealed in glass.
This radioactive tritium gas, glows completely on its own in a very safe manner, without needing to be 'charged' with light as required by most phosphorescent glow in the dark products. The glow will be subtle and visible in low-light conditions; the darker the better. It will not be visible in daylight or well-lit areas. The light produced is literally ''on'' at all times and will last non-stop for about 20 years. This is truly a ''nuclear powered'' gadget!
Worldwide international shipping, signed-for. Delivery takes 1-5 weeks (1-2 weeks for Europe/ 2-5 weeks rest of the world).
Tritium ''Beacon'' Lantern - Bulletproof Edition